Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction may be a complete inability to obtain an erection or failure to maintain the erection of the penis during sexual activity in humans. The main causes are psychological causes (performance anxiety, stress, and mental disorders), surgery, illness, injury or side effects of drugs (some anti-depressants and nicotine are most common). An enlarged prostate may cause Erectile Dysfunction, too.The age structure may be one of the reasons for impotence. It is five times more common in men in their 60s than those in their 40s.
There are no standard tests to diagnose Erectile Dysfunction. The main question is: whether the man ever has an erection or not. If never, sexual relationship is impossible. In other cases, Erectile Dysfunction is treatable at any age. Many people, thanks to the successful treatment, become capable of healthy sex life.
The first symptom of Erectile Dysfunction is a change in the quality of erection which can vary due to the hardness of the penis, the ability to maintain an erection or both.
In the cases of Erectile Dysfunction which is due to psychological causes, the man can have an erection in some cases and not have in other. Psychological Erectile Dysfunction develops slowly but continuously over the time. If the Erectile Dysfunction lasts for more than four months without apparent life stresses, the patient should see a doctor who deals with problems of impotence.
Erectile Dysfunction treatment for the man with the treatable impotence
Here are some Home Remedies which may help.
Results may vary from person to person. What works for some people, does not work for others.
- Mix three seedless apricots, five seeds of almond and one peeled apple in a blender. Eat this mixture before a meal or between meals. This mixture should be prepared immediately before consumption.
- Mix two tablespoonfuls of wheat germs, one clove of and three carrots. Eat this mixture before a meal or between meals. This mixture should be prepared immediately before consumption.
- Ginseng root and root are some of the best known natural herbs for impotence. These roots can be found in the form of a tincture, tablets and tea blend.
- Mix ½ kg , 20 grams of pollen and 10 grams ginseng powder roots. Take one teaspoonful before meals, two times a day.
- Mix 1 kg honey, 10 gr royal jelly, 30 gr pollen, 50 gr walnuts and 50 gr hazelnuts. Previously grind the walnuts and hazelnuts. Take 2-3 tablespoonfuls a day. In severe cases, you can take more tablespoonfuls throughout the day.
Diet for better erections
Build your meals around fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. These foods support a healthy vascular system, which is essential for proper blood flow to the penis. A diet of these nutritious foods also can help melt away extra pounds—a significant benefit, since overweight is a risk factor for ED. Try for at least three servings of fruits, four servings of vegetables, and six servings of whole grains per day.