Your genetic susceptibility on a great deal is due to your frequent and severe migraine pains. Some triggers you just can’t control, such as weather changes, some perfumes, bright lights, and menstrual cycles. But you can affect the others in the following ways:
Results may vary from person to person. What works for some people, does not work for others.
1.Reduce stress with.
Reduce a sinus headache in the following way. Stand before a mirror and press the sinus bone with your forefingers for a minute. Repeat three times.
Press between the eyebrows to the root of the nose for two minutes and breathe deeply.
To reduce the tension of the neck muscles pushes these points on both sides of the neck.
Press the left hand between the thumb and forefinger of your right hand for one minute. It must not be pressed during pregnancy.
3.Avoid foods most likely to trigger headaches
According to David Buchholz, M.D., Johns Hopkins University
Food That Often Triggers Headaches are
- Caffeine (coffee, tea, iced tea, cola). But If you commonly wake up in the morning with a headache; it could be due to caffeine withdrawal during the night That morning cup of coffee then provides the caffeine fix that obliterates a headache.
- Cheese (except cream cheese, cottage cheese, and American cheese)
- Yogurt and sour cream
- Nuts (including peanut butter)
- Processed cured and aged meats (including hot dogs, sausage, bacon, salami, and bologna)
- Alcoholic drinks (especially red wine, champagne, and dark or heavy drinks; vodka is least likely to provoke headaches)
- MSG (monosodium glutamate)
- Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes) and pineapples and their juices
- Other fruits (bananas, raisins, red plums, canned figs, avocados)
- Certain vegetables (broad, lima, fava and navy beans, pea pods, sauerkraut, and onions)
- Individual bread products (homemade yeast bread, sourdough bread, and other yeast-risen baked goods)
- Aspartame (NutraSweet)
Source: David Buchholz, M.D., Johns Hopkins University
Diet Against A Migraine
First, try to avoid all food triggers. If you drink a lot of coffee, try cutting down on it by one cup every few days until you feel comfortable. After a couple of weeks start experimenting by adding back a food item one at a time every five days or once a week. If a headache occurs, you will know the headache trigger. Avoid that food in the future. To avoid headaches eat more fish, lobster, green olives, ginger, oysters, nuts, seeds, liver and wheat bran.
You have headaches and don’t want to drink medicines? In that case, try this. Drink a half cup of strong coffee with lemon juice. It may help.
Read more => How Can Stress Affect Your Body?
I would love to connect with you!
Join my Pinterest group board here
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS/VIEWS BELOW