High blood pressure is a significant risk factor for stroke. Heart attack, and heart failure. It is important everyone to know what causes high blood pressure? Often there is no single cause of high blood pressure.
What causes high blood pressure?
High Salt Diet
The average advised intake of salt is 8-10 gr daily. People consume two to three times more than the recommended amount. Here are some tips on how you can reduce your salt intake:
- When buying processed food, you have to check the amount of salt contained in that food. You should buy food with less 0.25 sodium or 1 g salt per 100 gr.
- Takeaway food is usually rich in salt. You can ask the staff to add less salt to your meal.
- Fast food is rich in salt too.
- Prefer fresh food. If you buy canned food look for cans with “not added salt.”
- You can find some healthy recipes here. Your family is more important to you than anything, which is why you’ve decided to implement some changes into mealtime. Whether your motivation is weight loss, diabetes prevention, heart disease prevention or simply overall health and well-being, these healthy recipes are a good place to start.
Older adults usually are exposed to the risk of high blood pressure than the others.
Family history of high blood pressure
Spouses of people with high blood pressure have a much higher risk for it because they share the same diet and lifestyle.
The kidneys, regulate the intake of salt and water. Every unnecessary amount is removed from the body. This way, your organism is controlling your blood pressure.
Everyone knows that stress can increase blood pressure. This increase usually is temporary. When the person is in a good mood again, the blood pressure returns to normal.
Hormonal Disorders and Birth Control pills
When we have Hormonal Disorders or take birth control pills, the resulting stiff arteries can no longer dilate, and this elevates blood pressure.
People who smoke have a high risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease.
Being overweight is one of the main factors contributing to high blood pressure. Losing weight is the most successful way to lower the high blood pressure. For some people losing weight is all that is necessary to regulate their blood pressure. Adopt healthy eating habits. Eating at least five portions of a variety of food and vegetables can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Alcohol is dangerous no matter if you consume it only at celebration parties, or regularly every day. On the other hand, moderate intakes of alcohol each day may help to protect heart disease by increasing good cholesterol
A sedentary lifestyle is one factor in what causes high blood pressure. Lifestyle changes can prevent problems with high blood pressure. Increased levels of activity contribute to reducing both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in persons with high blood pressure. If the action stop, this effect is quickly lost.
Environmental factors such as cold weather may be a cause for high blood pressure too.
Caffeine can raise blood pressure too. Reduce intake of caffeine. Drink maximum 3 cups of coffee a day.
Arteriosclerosis (a thickening, hardening, and narrowing of the walls of the arteries)
Underlying heart conditions
Now don’t ask yourself what causes high blood pressure? You know it. Start with avoiding causes for hight blood pressure. Make a plan add few positive few goals in it. Take action to achieve them. Add a new goal every week. You can’t do everything at once. Make a commitment to yourself and start NOW.
Useful tips for reducing high blood pressure
Here are some useful tips for reducing high blood pressure. Results may vary from person to person.
- Take a garlic tablet or eat 1-2 garlic gloves each day.
- Drink one cup orange juice every day
- Grate 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger in your meals every day
- Assume liability for your wellbeing and roll out the important improvements. Tragically, it regularly takes a terrifying conclusion to constrain us to roll out positive life improvements so utilize this as an open door! Embrace the sound way of life propensities by working out, figuring out how to unwind, and eating steadily, and if you do smoke, now is an incredible time to stop smoking normally! Not exclusively will these progressions help you to lower pulse, they will expand your vitality levels, support resistance and help you feel ten years more youthful!
- If you are attempting to receive and adhering to a good diet arrange, or experience issues shedding pounds, then consider looking for expert help from a nutritionist, wellness coach, or support gathering
- Figure out how to unwind, back off and deal with your anxiety levels. Stress is a gigantic affecting Calculate hypertension, so attempt to decrease push levels and figure out how to unwind! Take a stab at tuning into quitting music, contemplation, yoga, or interfacing with nature on a calm timberland strolls to escape from the worries of the day by day life!
- Address other wellbeing protestations, for example, a sleeping disorder or stoppage when they emerge as these can add to expand circulatory strain
- Monitor your circulatory strain by figuring out how to take your own pulse at home or, on the other hand, having it frequently checked by a social insurance proficient. Take a stab at keeping a log of your estimations after each registration and gradually work towards your objectives by seeing what works and what doesn’t
Liked this article? Share it to say “thanks!” Your support is much appreciated!
I would love to connect with you!
Join my Pinterest group board here
Follow me on PINTEREST