If you ever treated yourself to a day at the salon, you know how good it feels to walk out of there with perfect hair. The only problem with salons is that they make you pay out of your nose, so if you are tired of spending $100 every two weeks on hair treatment, then here are seven easy answers to the questions of how to get perfect hair.
How to get Perfect Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar
– You can choose to increase the quantities, but maintain the ratio
– Thoroughly wash your hair and apply the ACV mixture afterward
– Leave it for about 10 minutes.
Someone in our household probably has one or two cans of beer after work, but did you know that it can be used for much more than getting you through a football game? Here is how to get perfect hair with beer.
– Wash your hair and spray some on before you blow-dry
– Don’t worry, the blow-dryer heat should cover the smell and leave you with shinier, softer hair with just a little more Vitamin B
– Rinse out the mixture
– Apply either mixture to your hair
– Cover for half an hour, shampoo, and rinse
– Rinse you hair
You will need some natural oil; either coconut, almond, olive, or castor oil.
– Using low heat, warm the oil but make sure it is not too hot for your scalp
– Massage the oil into your scalp
– Cover your hair for half an hour and rinse
Apply mayo to your hair, cover for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
Liked this article? Share it to say “thanks!” Your support is much appreciated!
I would love to connect with you!
You can find me on TWITTER1, TWITER2, INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, or GOOGLE+
Pingback: The Fundamentals of Hair Health - Healthy Lifestyle
Pingback: Finally! Cellulite Home Remedies that Actually Show Results - Healthy Lifestyle
Pingback: Investing in Yourself: Personal hygiene and grooming checklist for adults - Healthy Lifestyle